Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008


Six hat, scarf and mitten sets were completed just in time for Christmas gifting. Only five are shown because my sister-in-law couldn't make it since her family had a later celebration this year. Since she is a fellow knitter, I missed seeing her and talking the lingo. Many thanks to my sisters for staying out of my 'woman cave' so that I could finishing attaching buttons while they were congregating in my kitchen. Also, a special thanks to my baby sister for tissue wrapping the loot and to my LYS for the cute Christmas bags they gave to use as gift bags. A number of wonderful people that touch my life made this Christmas special for me. You know who you are and how much I count on you!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hooray for knitted gifts! Way to go, Gina! xoxoxo